Gallup Strength Finder https://www.gallupstrengthscenter.com
I finally took my Strength Finders test. When you know better, you do better. When you know more, you get more out of what you know! I love finding out about myself and my “Intellection” strength implies that making time to research and share is important. So…back to blogging I go.
I LOVE personality tests. Here’s another: DISC https://www.123test.com/disc-personality-test/
I’m a “D”
To thine own self be true. So study you and become an expert! ❤
Oh, last one: Compass Points
I’m “East” according to: https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/personality/quizreport.php?title=ODE5OTk4VXZ5&sid=ODY5MDE5MzQ= (the questions were weird, so idk…I thought I was a NORTH).
• You have the big picture, the frame that needs to be filled in.
• You need to see the final product and will work with the end in mind.
• You believe in working backwards, understanding by design.
• You don’t get a project started until you are clear about the final product.
• You teach our children the big concepts.
• You know what the mosaic looks like in the end.
Ooops, one more Meyer Briggs: https://www.16personalities.com/
I’m DEBATER (hahaha, no lies here)
INTUITIVE- mental energy
THINKING- decisions and emotions
PROSPECTING-work and planning
ASSERTIVE- confidence in abilities and decisions